Swiss Delma watches aren’t known too well outside of Europe. They produce attractive, mid-range mechanical and quartz watches that include fun mechanical dive watches like the Santiago Blue Shark. A predominance of orange (versus blue) on the dial might have you take issue with the name, but it is nevertheless a diver to be reckoned with. At 47mm wide, the Santiago Blue Shark isn’t a watch for lightweights. The all-steel case is water resistant to a depth of 3,000 meters. The steel bezel comes in brushed steel or PVD black, and the crystal is sapphire. This deep diver contains a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement and retails for $2,196. You have a chance to win one this month on aBlogtoWatch by following the simple instructions and entering below.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment mention if you think new watch brands or old watch brands are more innovative with their products these days.
NOTE: By default, our commenting system will send you notifications of other comments to this post. If you do not want to get the comments on this post in your email, log into your LiveFyre account (should be a link in the comment box after you enter), and manage your notifications there.
2. Be a pal. If possible, Facebook like all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Like Delma Watches on Facebook.
Want aBlogtoRead.com articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on July 31, 2013 for the winner to be chosen at random.
A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Delma, the sponsor of the Santiago Blue Shark watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!