Furious 7’s $3.4 MillionDream Machine, the Lykan HyperSport
There are many stars in the seventh installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise, Furious 7, but unlike cast members Vin Diesel, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and the late Paul Walker, this one isn’t human.
W Motors’ $3.4 million Lykan HyperSport soars (and crashes) through three high-rise towers at Jumeirah At Etihad Towers in the United Arab Emirates before losing its mojo (and *SPOILER ALERT* falling to its demise—which will make any true auto enthusiast cringe in their seat).
However, while its onscreen, the Lykan HyperSport has presence, making both Walker’s Brian and Diesel’s Dom whistle and gasp in awe. Here’s why:
- Under the umbrella of W Motors, the first Arab supercar company, the HyperSport is the third most expensive car ever made just behind the Lamborghini Veneno ($4.5 million) and the rare (just one was made) Maybach Exelero ($8 million).
- It has Digital Automotive Technology including a unique customizable performance screen designed to give quick access to key driving information, from several engine performance and efficiency parameters.
- The Lykan comes with Diamond incrusted LED lights. Yes, you read that right. A variety of precious stones are also available such as diamonds, yellow diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds.
- The car comes with a concierge service already connected ready to serve you 24/7. Flying doctors all come as standard as well, a team of qualified W engineers will fly to anywhere in the world to service your Hypercar at any given time.
- Max Power 552KW (770hp) at 7100 rpm
- Max Torque 960Nm at 4000 rpm
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 2.8 seconds
- Acceleration 0-200 km/h (0-125 mph) in 9.4 seconds
- Maximum Speed 385 km/h (240 mph) (dependent on the gear ratios)
- LED Ambient Lighting
- 9” Hologram Display with Interactive Motion
- Gesture Recognition (Virtual Sensors)