WATCH GIVEAWAY: Orion Field Standard Automatic
This month, aBlogtoWatch is giving away an Orion Field Standard Automatic watch to one lucky reader. Orion is a small American brand run by Nick Harris, also known by the previous handle of Watches by Nick. Nick is a current watchmaking student who got his start by modifying Seiko watches, which led to building his own. At 38mm wide, 49mm lug to lug, and with 100m of water resistance, the Field Standard’s case is the brand’s signature with different models changing up things like the bezel and dial. The Orion Field Standard offers a field watch-style dial with an inner 24-hour scale and cathedral hands.
At 12.3mm thick, with a thick domed sapphire crystal and large screw-down crown, the Orion Field Standard will wear a bit beefier than many 38mm watches. The hands and numerals (including the 24-hour scale) are lumed with C3 Super-LumiNova, and the faceted applied indices give the dial a touch of depth. The caseback is solid, and inside is the Seiko NH35 automatic movement which offers the time and date, with hacking and hand-winding features. The Orion Field Standard Automatic watch comes on an integrated black croc-patterned leather strap (20mm lug-width), and has a retail price of $450. Enter below for your chance to win one of your own.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention what the most important aspect of watch design is to you and why.
2. “Like” or Follow the social media sites below to confirm your entry:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- “Circle” aBlogtoWatch on Google+
- Follow Watches by Nick on Instagram
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on May 31, 2017, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Orion Watches, the sponsor of the Orion Field Standard Automatic watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!