WATCH GIVEAWAY: Halios Tropik B
In bronze, the Halios Tropik B adds a unique flavor to the Vancouver, Canada-based micro-brand’s popular, dressy sport diver. With new models that quickly sell out, Halios is lauded as one of the better “indie watch brands” due to their focus on quality over quantity thanks to the meticulous eye of the company’s founder. The Halios Tropik B is the bronze-cased version of the Halios Tropik (reviewed here), which has a 41mm-wide case (14mm thick) that is water resistant to 300 meters. The intentionally minimalist dial has applied hour markers and hands coated with luminant and an attractive sunray finish in black. The red font used for the date is a special added detail you won’t find in most other watches of this sort.
Inside the Halios Tropik B bronze watch is a Japanese Miyota caliber 9015 automatic movement, and this model is an attached green textile strap which matches the warm tones of the bronze case nicely. Retail price for the Halios Tropik B bronze watch is $675 plus shipping, but this month one lucky winner will receive one by entering below.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention a place in the tropics you’d love to visit in the future, or have visited and loved, and why.
2. Be a pal. If possible, follow all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- “Circle” aBlogtoWatch on Google+
- Like Halios watches on Facebook
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on February 29, 2016, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Halios, the sponsor of the Tropik B watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!